Security Risk and Vulnerability Assessments are conducted under the direction of the ODS Professional Services Division. Vulnerability assessments are used to assess and evaluate current programs and to determine future needs.
Our assessment addresses multiple areas of healthcare security services including (but not limited to):
- Technology deployment and functionality
- Security officer staffing and training
- Perceived functionality of staff vs. actual functionality
- Facility access and design (internal and external)
- Emergency procedures and processes
We create a concise recommendation for any staffing upgrades and/or addition or replacement of equipment, technology, or other resources needed to enhance security and safety. Our recommendations are accompanied by detailed work plans and supporting resources.